Thursday, May 28, 2009

Party Plans

Satchel's Explorer of the World Birthday Party plans have been made: We're taking the wees to our local Nature Center to look for Salamanders and other critters...it's one of Satchel's favorite things to do and it's free. The explorer goodie bags for Satchel's friends are finished. On one side of the tote I made a freezer paper stencil of a Red Back Salamander.

And on the other side, I stenciled the initial of the wee party peeps.

Inside the tote: all tools one might need to find, catch and observe.

He asked me to make worm cupcakes again. I'll also be adding some bug cupcakes to surprise him. There's a little wooden bridge nearby so we can do our lantern walk again on the eve of his birthday. (recap of last year here and here) We'll cross the bridge and say goodbye to three years old and hello to four years old. Seems these little wooden bridges are all over our hood. There's 95 to be exact and 60 miles of trails that run throughout our town.

My boy will be 4 years old tomorrow and I have his annual birthday letter scheduled to post tomorrow at the time of his birth. His celebration is on Saturday!

*Sadly the photos for this post (and others) went missing. I've searched my drive, and cannot locate them.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:14 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Satch! I remember when you were just 3.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy 4th birthday Satch! Mine will be 4 on Sunday. My how the time flies. Looks like he's in for a great time!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home