Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Goodly Goodliness

Robert and I have our own words for things...one of which is goodly or goodliness. We use these terms for any thing or event that is overwhelmingly good!

It's true that I have aversion to wallpaper, but this paper by artists Wood & Taylor looks like such fun. One day, I would love to paper a small play cubby for Satch with this stuff. He could paste photos in the frames, color, paint, collage...it's endless fun!

Oh! I got a sneak peek at Abby Cadabby. She's adorable and I must get the new vcr hooked up before the new season starts. I'm happy to report that Abby will be played by a female puppeteer... the talented Leslie Carrara-Rudolph of "Muppets Tonight" fame! (Sesame Street puppeteers have always been a male dominated crew which really ruffles my feminist feathers. This season's crew is 10 M to 3 F)







For those of you just tuning in to this blog and haven't a clue who Abby is, click here. She's SO magic!
Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 11:18 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica TM said...

That wallpaper is great! I would love it for when Fiona is a little bit older.
Abby is really So Magic!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home