Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Word on the Street


The word is out!

There is going to be a new female puppet on Sesame Street. Her name is Abby Cadabby and she's a pink fairy. Her catch phrase is, "That's so Magic!" (which I've borrowed for my own). The new season begins August 14th.

In other news: I've recently discovered Veronica's blog. I've added it to my list of mama blogs. I figure that anyone who loves Neruda as much as I do is entitled to a cozy spot on my blog roll.










Satch & vintage Ernie puppet
Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:47 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica TM said...

I already love Abby Cadabby by reading her catch phrase!
Thank you so much for the mention, I feel very lucky to my blog for putting me in contact with warm and talented people like you. Go Neruda!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home