Monday, September 11, 2017

Linni and Loss

"Open your eyes and see the friends whose hearts recognize your face as kin, those whose kindness watchful and near, encourages you to live everything here." - John O'Donohue

Grief!  I lost someone very dear to me.  Again.  I can't find the words.  The only thing I can say right now is that Linni was the most brilliant and unapologetically human, free spirited, adventure loving, wise woman, I had ever known.  She always made me feel seen, heard, loved and celebrated in her presence.  I will miss her immensely.

Leaving for NY to attend her memorial and staying with my lifelong friend, Debi.  Staying with Debi will be the buoy to my sadness as we share so many beautiful memories.




Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 8:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home