Giving & Thanks
- I am thankful for the opportunities to give away wonderful things (winner below).
- I am thankful for my little family who makes me laugh and cry and cry laughing.
- I am thankful for the friend whose loving message brought tears to my eyes and is saved on my machine for days when I need to hear those words and her voice.
- I am thankful for the friend who forgot our meeting place, then went to my favorite restaurant, then realized it was the wrong place, then went back to read my email again, then found the right place, then saw the sign on the door regarding plan B, then went back to his computer to find the address of Bubby's, then hugged me tightly for as long as I needed, then to the delight of my 4 yo son, said the word poop as many times as possible, then made a photo booth cameo.
- I am thankful for fearless shaved heads and impressions of Mr. Magoo.
- I am thankful for the friend who drove out to my mother's house Saturday night to spend a few hours on the sofa catching up and remembering fond moments shared.
- I am thankful for my hands that can make anything I can imagine.
- I am thankful for tall trees, mountains and streams and the mud and bugs that bring joy to my little boy.
- I am thankful for the birds that provide the soundtrack for my early wakings.
- I am thankful for all the people who inspire me daily.
- I am thankful for good music and delicious food.
And the winner of the Holiday Gift Picks Giveaway is Nina Bean of The Whole Self!