Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wondrous Journeys

Click on the image for a peek inside...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wendycook/sets/72157618293390025/show/

Last eve, my friend P and I (and our wees) went to the 60 minutes of Lovely gathering in DC. I'm just crazy about Amy's work (as is Satch) and it was wonder-full to finally meet her in person. At the end of the gathering she asked if anyone had a child with a birthday coming up and I raised my hand as Satch will be 4 in just nine days! Then Amy announced, "I'm going to call Satchel on his birthday and read him a bedtime story". HOW COOL IS THAT!

Further proof that I'm the luckiest person on earth.

When I told Satch he was so excited and said, "AND maybe one night I can read HER a story TOO!"

I have some other news...which has to do with the art journal you see here. I'll tell you tomorrow....I need to finish these last sips of coffee before my energetic boy wakes up. In the meantime, the swallowtails are back and I know one little boy who is very excited to see them again...

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:48 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous vickie said...

the journal is so gorgeous and so just in time to inspire as i'm into my sketchbook big time and taking this awesome journal making class, it really is just helping to open up clogged areas to creativity...so this really hit the mark for me...i absolutely love all the pages! especially the nature elements throughout

12:29 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ashley says, "Is that a bug? That's a good one! Lets see it again!" ...and she did -about 12 times!

Thanks so much!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home