Monday, June 09, 2008

Most Alive Monday: Remedy

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation." - Plato

Robert switched his OT day to Sunday in order to take Satch to Port Discovery Children's Museum as a remedy for moving madness...

when he notified me of said change on Friday, I called him at work and Satch and I sang,

"I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow"
!


The museum was great fun! We were joined by his adorable little friend, R. Satch really enjoyed the Wonders of Water room where he and his Dada tried to hoist a giant bubble ring over their heads.













He also really loved operating the robot arm.


Check out that amazing, multi-story climbing thing in the background! I look forward to climbing with Satch when he's a tad older.

Afterwards, we all went to Ze Mean Bean for some yummy pierogi. Satch and R got silly on the sofa.

(Meanwhile the camera works sporadically.)
*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:38 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Port Discovery is on our list of things to do ... is it good for the young toddlers, too? That restaurant looks nice ... r u living in Baltimore now?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

we're in NoVa. the museum has lots to do...for all different ages. certainly worth the trip.

there's also a good pizza joint in the little italy section called "isabella's" we would have gone there but there was a festival going on which rendered it impossible.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home