Monday, March 17, 2008

Most Alive Monday: The "No" Alternative

Wherein Satch thinks that sipping a juice box directly from the refrigerator is the most alive choice of the day...."why not"!











































My most alive choice, besides saying "Yes" to the scene above, was saying "NO" to Spring cleaning and, instead, making these snakes out of the vintage neckties that once belonged to my late father. I believe they like their new incarnation as snakes. They each have their own personality, but they are all gentle and kind. However, they WILL chase monsters away from your child's room...just put them under the bed at night and your home will be monster free!

 
(More photos HERE!)Satch picked three snakes that he will not part with, and the others are in my etsy shop to raise money for our Squam adventure in September. As one friend pointed out to me, it's as if my dad is helping me too! (and if he were alive, I know he would).

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

You may also post photos of your "most alive moments" in my most alive flickr pool! (If you post a photo in pool, be sure to include your link in the comment)


Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:21 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger jena strong said...

Wendy - I found you via Karen's wonderful interview on Cheerio Road. I love these "live juicy" juice-box-Monday pictures. My Most Alive moment today (so far) was with my girls, Aviva & Pearl, in the car this morning, laughing as each moment passed, saying "No, this one! No, this one! No, this one!" - then going running up a steep hill with a girlfriend after I dropped them off.

Also wanted to let you know that I've added a link to your blog on mine. Hope it's ok!

xo Jena

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say you were alive and on the spot for that live action shot of the refrigerator sip. Love the ties. While Georgia still has darktime fears, there are no more make-believe cures!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home