Sunday, November 19, 2006

More Goodly Goodliness

Satch made the photo feature of Mama Says Om!


















One of the realtors showing our home brought me some of his wife's artisan chocolate from her store, "Chocolate Pizza"! I consider myself an expert on chocolate in that I know good chocolate when I taste it. To say that her chocolate is good is an understatement, it's DIVINE! This chocolate is stiff competition for my other faves: Lilac of NYC, Chocolate Bar of NYC, Dagoba, and La Maison du Chocolat of Paris. (Don't let her playful color scheme fool you, it's SERIOUS chocolate!)

Order her "Wings" (potato chips dipped in peanut butter then chocolate) and hide them from your family.





On saturday we bought Satchel THIS drum by Remo.
It's has excellent sound quality and is so strong it can withstand a child standing on it. We were first introduced to this drum at Satchel's Toddlers' Tango class. He loved the drum so much we had to buy him one. When we got in the car, Robert took it out of the box and placed it next to Satchel's car seat. Satch immediately took a whack at it and exclaimed, "WOW"! It is worth every penny and I think he'll be passing the drum on to his own child one day.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 7:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home