Saturday, January 31, 2026

Ode to January: Thrive

Physical therapy and arm pain, and more motion little by little.  The cub stopped by for a New Year Charceterie.  We had an aurora!  By some strange twist of fate, I got my four 10 hr shifts back!  They  offered me my ideal shift in April of last year, then abruptly rescinded because of "coverage issues".  Apparently VH is having financial issues and is cutting back the hours of employees or forcing them to take their hard earned PTO.  Grateful to our management for finding this work around for us. We had a really crazy snow storm followed by ice.  The boys next door shoveled me out.  I was able to work from home which was a blessing. I could no longer afford to keep my BCBS insurance so I switched to my employer's insurance.  Not thrilled, but it will save me a lot of money.  Comfort foods were made.  












Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home