Not the God of names,
Not the God of don'ts,
Not the God who ever does
But the God who knows only 4 words
And keeps repeating them, saying:
"Come Dance with Me."
Come Dance. - Hafiz
* Instructions at bottom of post
- Altoid Tin
- Ballerina cake topper
- Super Strong Magnet
- Glue stick
- Hot Glue
1. Paint the Altoid Tin. I used gold spray paint, dusted it with white using old lace as a stencil, then distressed it using alcohol inks.
2. Create a backdrop and floor for your stage. You can search google for images, then print them to size.
3. Using your tin as a template trace around the outside with pencil, then cut your images. You may have to trim.
4. Use a glue stick to adhere images to the tin.
5. Cut a piece of fabric into a curtain shape and use glue stick to adhere.
6. Coil paperclip then hot glue to bottom of dancer.
*Use super strong magnet to maker her dance!