Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Imagination

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. -  Albert Einstein 

Sabine sent my son her new book and he loved it SO much!  SO....

Das große Buch vom BASTELN und SPIELEN from asieben on Vimeo.

he thought of a creative way to say thank you with a video of his own.  He used the pattern for her windmill to create a ninja star for fending off dragons and such.

 
ninja star from wendy cook on Vimeo.


 I stumbled upon Sabine's work some years ago and it has been a steady source of inspiration ever since. You can imagine my delight when, two summers ago, I found one of her early books at the library book sale. I introduced her work to Satch and he was instantly smitten.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home