Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
Quite overcanopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine.
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lulled in these flowers with dances and delight.
- Will Shakespeare
How to make a Fairy Garden
1. Pick a spot in your garden, a large plant pot or container.
2. Add plants. Fairies love pansy, lobelia, allysum and fern.
3. Give your fairies furniture to sit on. We purchased ours here. You could also make your own with found objects like rocks, shells and sticks. Acorn caps make great fairy baskets!
4. Add some rocks for stepping stones.
5. Fill in bare spots with moss. Fairies like napping on moss.
6. Make a sign to welcome your fairy.
To see our fairy houses, click HERE! For EVERYTHING FAIRY, click here!