"After you get stung, you can't get unstung
no matter how much you whine about it.” ― Sue Monk Kidd (The Secret Life of Bees)
I kept telling him not to touch bees.
He said, "You're full of boloney", and stormed off.
I said, "Okay, I'll go inside and wait for the scream".
- Only female bumblebees have stingers.
- Bumblebee stingers are not barbed like the honeybee so it can sting more than once.
- Bumblebees only sting if they feel threatened.
* Kids with ADHD and some manifestations of SPD have difficulty controlling their impulses. They learn best by natural consequences (as long as it's not dangerous)
- a drop of therapeutic grade lavender oil.
- mix baking soda with vinegar into a paste and apply
- plantain spit poultice