Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Factory of Faith


"I've got a factory of faith and love" - Red Hot Chili Peppers















He said, "I am certain that I have found the problem and you will be feeling a LOT better". 
"I have total confidence and faith in you", I said.

An exploratory laparoscopy revealed a cranky appendix and many adhesions even behind my gallbladder.  My surgeon removed the appendix and adhesions leaving only those behind the gallbladder as he didn't feel they were causing my pain.  Recovery is a wee bit slower than I had anticipated, but that pain in my side is gone and I'm grateful.  I can't believe how different I feel.  The above photo was taken the day after surgery, it's more swollen now and the bruises have appeared.

Now, I just have to take it easy and heal.  I've got elderberry lozenges for that pesky sore throat from the breathing tube.


















And homemade beignets made by Mighty Girls....
 

















I'm looking to adopt an orphaned Roomba to stave off my killer dust bunnies.  They breed quickly here.   Seriously, it's like paranormal.

In the meantime, I'm taking more orders for Mother's Day necklaces...


and holding my incisions when I have to laugh...

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 7:17 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

I hope you're feeling a bit better by now, Wendy. Heal well!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

thank you, amy :-)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home