Clarity of Light: Memory Ornaments
may the clarity of light be yours,
may the fluency of the ocean be yours,
may the protection of the ancestors be yours." - John O'Donohue
- Scan your photos
- Print onto ink jet shrink film aka Shrinky Dinks.
- Leave some white around it when you cut them out. Try deckle scissors.
- Punch a hole in the top for hanging.
- Write a sentiment, memory or the names of the people you are honoring on the back with Sharpie marker.
- Bake in oven according to package.
- Let cool.
- Add a hook, string or ribbon and hang.