Monday, June 28, 2010

Become the Sky

The butterfly counts not months but moments,
and has time enough. - Rabindranath Tagore

Dinner al fresco while watching two Red Admirals chase each other back and forth over our rooftop. One stopped on our hammock for a rest. A few moments later it darted to S's cheek for a quick kiss then playfully landed atop my head.

















After a series of rapid arabesques, it came to rest upon a flower in our garden.

















It opened its wings a few times, introducing itself in a display of color, then climbed onto my hand before sailing off once again.


















*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:24 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger Carlson, author said...

beauty!

Have you ever considered making Mighty Girl camp an overnight?

8:15 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

...that butterfly is so enchanting and mystical... the colors and soft wings, it looks so beautiful atop that gorgeous flower... I love these pics, and your blog... Much love to you, Lauren...

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home