Monday, May 03, 2010

Most Alive Monday: Toadville

"If you build it, they will come" - The Voice (Field of Dreams)


I can't think of summer approaching without having flashbacks of catching toads as a child. I've been longing for some toad action, but haven't seen any since we moved to VA. So, I willed them here. Last year, S had a hard time releasing the toadlets that we raised from tadpoles. I told him that it was the right thing to do and perhaps they would come back to us one day. We discovered 4 toads in our garden on Saturday and S is certain that 2 of them are "Sponge Bob and Sandy Cheeks". We had to build extra toad houses. Satch calls it "Toadville".

















"Mama", he said holding the largest,"This is one mighty fine toad!"





















Great book....'nough said.













*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:16 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

What great, great photos Wendy! I loved them all. And Satch looks like he just adores his new toad friend too.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Stacy (Mama-Om) said...

So wonderful!!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails