Monday, May 03, 2010

Most Alive Monday: Toadville

"If you build it, they will come" - The Voice (Field of Dreams)


I can't think of summer approaching without having flashbacks of catching toads as a child. I've been longing for some toad action, but haven't seen any since we moved to VA. So, I willed them here. Last year, S had a hard time releasing the toadlets that we raised from tadpoles. I told him that it was the right thing to do and perhaps they would come back to us one day. We discovered 4 toads in our garden on Saturday and S is certain that 2 of them are "Sponge Bob and Sandy Cheeks". We had to build extra toad houses. Satch calls it "Toadville".
















"Mama", he said holding the largest,"This is one mighty fine toad!"












*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:16 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

What great, great photos Wendy! I loved them all. And Satch looks like he just adores his new toad friend too.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Stacy (Mama-Om) said...

So wonderful!!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home