Monday, May 24, 2010

Most Alive Monday: Or What Dreams Are Made Of

I only ask to be free.
The butterflies are free. - Charles Dickens

Dinner at Town Center.

Ice cream near the fountain.

Three Coins.

Three Wishes.

He wished aloud,

"I wish for a long, healthy, happy life!"

"I wish to have children too one day!"

"I wish my children have a long, healthy, happy life!"


Near bedtime I whisper,
"Come quietly, softly"
"There, lower your hand slowly".

Trying to contain his excitement he whispered,
"It's the first time I've held a butterfly...my dream came true!"

 *An AMAZING story about the Red Admiral Butterfly HERE!


*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home