Monday, April 19, 2010

Most Alive Monday: Time Travel

Loving Springtime and all the fun happenings. We went to Colvin Mill to watch them grind wheat into flour the old fashioned way.
There was a Colonial Camp reenactment: peeps wearing some seriously uncomfortable clothing, shooting muskets and spinning wool into yarn.

A little cherub challenged me to a game of Graces and we had a fine time of it. I imagine that this game was invented by a child who made off with his/her mum's knitting needles and embroidery hoop. I'm going to have to make this game for S.

The highlight of the afternoon was the trip to the general store and deciding which piece of old fashioned stick candy we would try. We chose Cherry-Cola.

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:50 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous pixie said...

This is so cool!!! You're dream life...except for those uncomfortable clothes... :)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home