Monday, March 15, 2010

Most Alive Monday: Wabbit Season

I like Rabbit, because he uses short, easy words like,
"How about lunch? - Winnie the Pooh

I'm being treated by a chiropractor with hopes of preventing anymore migraines. While my neck was being adjusted, he told me that his daughter's rabbit had babies and I swooned. So, he offered to stop by our house with some bunnies for us to hold. How cool is that?!?!


His first rabbit encounter...














and mine circa 1960something....

















My wee boy helped me to make some felted Easter eggs and we took them to the local Kiddie haunt where they are now on sale!

If you live in our hood and loathe plastic eggs and want a cozy earth-friendly alternative, go check out our eggiwegs.

We took advantage of the warmth before the rain, spending lots of time outdoors. A pack of neighborhood kidlets flocked to our fort...they added a moss carpet and a pine bough roof. A mum and son nature walk revealed 1 salamander and a small herd of very large deer...we backed away from our fellow herbivores and they did the same. On Saturday we took a stroll in the drizzle to see a play performed by our local Young Actors Theater. They were terrific!

Lastly, I was delighted to see my Lola Hair Clip Tutorial on one of my favorite blogs, Kids Haus!

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home