Monday, March 29, 2010

Most Alive Monday: Wanderings & Ponderings

(Egg Hunt, Kite Festival, Cherry Blossom Festival)

Mama, how do you make shoe laces?

















Mama, what are peppercorns?






















Mama, what does the tooth fairy do with all the teeth?






















Mama, did you see any dinosaurs when you were a little girl?
















*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:10 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

Today Annabelle says, "Mama, I wanna be a Steve-Rex." And then, "But not a real one. They're kind of scary."

Gorgeous pics. It looks like you guys had a great time downtown.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Stacy (Mama-Om) said...

My kids are convinced I am at least a 100 years old, and there had to be dinosaurs back then, right? :)

Sweet wonderings...

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home