Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Branchworks

Let me stop to say a blessing for these woods:
for crows barking and squirrels scampering,
for trees and fungus and multi-colored leaves,
for the way sunlight laces with shadows
through each branch and leaf of tree,
for these paths that take me in,
for these paths that lead me out. - Michael S. Glaser

So happy to be feeling like myself again. Inspired by Patrick Dougherty and Roxaboxen, we spent the afternoon building a fort from fallen branches. We used three trees as supports to build this circular fort. Too hard to photograph - WAY cooler in person. You'll have to take my word for it.




Some tree lubbin' adventures we hope to do this upcoming warm season...
And I know I've posted this before, but it bears repeating...

Diego Stocco - Music From A Tree from Diego Stocco on Vimeo.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:49 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle M said...

That fort looks AWESOME! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home