Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Past & Present

"kisses are a better fate than wisdom" - e.e. cummings

The Valentine's card that I made for my husband...

A very old Valentine's card that my Grandfather sent to my Grandmother. The girl and boy do in fact resemble my grandparents, and they did have a black cat named Pywackit...










A Valentine's card that my late Dad made for my Grands with a photo of my brother and me...














The Valentine's Crayons that Satch and I made during the blizzard for his friends (from our bottomless pit of crayon nubs)...















Robert made us heart shaped pancakes for breakfast... Satch and I made Valentine's Moon Pies for our dessert that eve...


















And last but not least, the Valentine's book that I made for Satch


Some scenes from Valentine's past...here....here...here...and here.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:05 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryn said...

i love the heart garland!

that pic of little you looks just like satch!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jessica Monte said...

I can just feel the love in this post. Wendy, what a cute kid you were! And a beautiful woman too, :-)

We'll be at APC on Thurs. afternoon, I think, around 4ish. Maybe we'll see you?

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home