Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rivers Know This

"Rivers know this: there is no hurry.
We shall get there some day." - Winnie the Pooh


I'm not sure if it was the lavender aromatherapy bubble bath or the sensory integration, but I'm grateful for this drama free bath!









*Yep...that's Ikea hanging storage for all the bath toys that I've tried to make bath time less traumatic for all of us!


It is hard to believe that this is the same boy who freaks out over a drop of water on his face.


Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:52 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

So cute :) I've got one of those "No Water On My Face" type of kids too ... lol. Whatever it takes to make baths a breeze sounds great.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get there . . . some day. Love to you.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

erin,
i've tried everything and the only thing that worked was time.

mae,
gently down the stream..love back at ya.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous vickie said...

WOW! what is THIS!!! Hurray, a happy looking like a pretty fun and stress free bath! Yay!

I love the pic of satch floating with arms up...awesome!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Hartley said...

Thought I would leave a note and say hi to a fellow SPD mom. :) Beautiful photos of a beautiful child.

I look forward to learning more,
Hartley
www.hartleysboys.com

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home