Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Celebrate the Boy!

I'm please and humbled to have two of my Satch-centric creatures featured in Celebrate the Boy!

There are a few snakes left in my Etsy shop and they all have tales to tell (no pun intended). Pop on over and meet, Penwood, Fifi, Linc, Dante and Clem!


Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:10 AM


Blogger Jessica Monte said...

Congrats! Great photos too. Now, what is this book?

9:02 PM  
Blogger Cheryn said...

love your creations!

my sis just made a 90 minute shirt that will be on the next roundup on the other made site by dana!

her blog -

yay creative mamas!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous 6512 and growing said...

Those snakes are fabulous.

Having a son who inhabits a different, though accessible and lovely planet, I am learning the joy of celebrating boys!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails