Monday, January 25, 2010

Most Alive Monday: Walk in the Woods

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost


































The tiny nest that Satch found lying on the ground could fit inside a tea cup and yet, it made me think of the works of Patrick Dougherty.

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:28 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

Beautiful. It has been a long while since i've gone walking in the woods. Maybe as the temps increase I will take the kids and go exploring. Thanks Wendy, :-)

12:13 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

what a juicy moment indeed. you are such a present mama.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoo

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home