Monday, December 07, 2009

Most Alive Monday: Roses

Papa Bears take note of this boy cub. Give flowers for no reason. No, it was not my husband's idea...it was all my son's idea. The truth is, my little boy has given me more flowers than my husband has in all our years together. I nearly cried when I saw him running up the snowy sidewalk with a bouquet bigger than his head and smile as wide as the sky.

This wee little boy knows the singing reaches of his mama's soul.















*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:01 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Bea Miller said...

Beautiful!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Stacy (Mama-Om) said...

That is fantastic!

And perfectly lovely!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home