Monday, November 02, 2009

Most Alive Monday: I'LL EAT YOU UP!

Our Town Center hosted trick or treats for the kids on Thursday eve and the wees ran amok through the streets collecting their sugary loot. There was a Halloween Parade on Friday and the route was right behind our nest. We sat on the curb while the marchers threw candy at us.















 On Saturday there was a Halloween party at our community center where there was a moon bounce, games and MORE candy. Our wild thing's pumpkin was nearly full even before we went trick or treating - for real! We've heard a rumor about a sugar fairy who leaves small gifts in exchange for sugary treats. Tonight we'll leave her a nice bundle and see what happens! (wink)




 


















*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home