Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spooky Lacing Skull

"Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with scary, spooky, haunted, or forbidden in the title" - Shaggy (Scooby-Doo)
 
We've had several back to back rainy days. We made bat puppets, hung a giant spider web in the dining room, made and ate lots of S'mores. Then, when I thought I'd run out of things to fill the day, I made some lacing cards out of old cardboard that I had tucked away in the studio.





















Nothing is measured...I just poked some holes in the cardboard with a screw punch. Then I threaded some black yarn into a non-sharp plastic yarn needle and showed Satch how to poke the needle through the back of the card. I did the left eye and he did the rest, stopping only to ask a few questions about where to poke the needle next.









We listened to the rain and planned our Halloween costumes.

Still time to enter last week's giveaway!

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:21 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger jenica said...

you are the best mama.

xoxo

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home