Monday, October 19, 2009

Unreluctant Soul: 46

"It spells Happy BIRFDAY!" - Satch














  • Gooey birthday s'mores fresh out of our fireplace
  • Dinner NOT cooked by me
  • Cupcakes glitzed with every sprinkle in the cabinet
  • A haircut
  • Swell gifts wrapped and opened by my son
  • Solo screening of Where the Wild Things Are
  • Truffles on my doorstep
  • Many happy wishes
And a blessing to my Mom who celebrates her birthday today...

On this echoing day of your birth,
May you open the gift of solitude
In order to receive your soul;Enter the generosity of silence
To hear your hidden heart;
Know the serenity of stillness
To be enfolded anew
By the miracle of your being.

- John O'Donohue


*Don't forget to enter last week's giveaway...three days left!

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home