Thursday, October 01, 2009

CAT Scan

There are no ordinary cats - Colette

While Satch and I were scanning the pages of his coloring books, Elvis the cat (a heat seeking missile) hopped on the scanner bed sending Satch into fits of laughter...


Yes...I'm still quite sicky sick sick. Thankfully Satch hasn't gotten it. Robert has some cold sx like Satch did last week. I walk around with vintage hankies tucked in my pocket so that I can cough into them and not the air. I've got an air filter running upstairs and downstairs 24/7. When I get little bursts of energy, I hobble around with germicide wipes and clean surfaces before needing to sit and catch my breath again.

Satch has been surprisingly patient and has been doing a great job of entertaining himself. He doesn't seem too keen on me touching his toys because he totally understands the whole germ transmission thing...which means he's also doing a pretty good of tidying up.

The dust bunnies, however, are threatening to take over the camp. The laundry is still in the basket. And the lawn (sigh)....lets just say I've got my work cut out for me when I'm up and runnin' again!


Have a good weekend.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home