Monday, September 21, 2009

Most Alive Monday: Mother Nature's Son

Sit beside a mountain stream





















--see her waters rise

















Listen to the pretty sound of music as she flies.

















Find me in my field of grass--Mother Nature's son





















Swaying daises sing a lazy song beneath the sun.













Mother Nature's son. - Lennon/McCartney





















*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:02 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous piss weak parenting said...

That is really very lovely. Nothing like a day outdoors with gumboots and plenty of grinning.

Love your blog.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Stacy (Mama-Om) said...

so perfect!

thanks for sharing your day with us...

6:14 PM  
Blogger Elise said...

Beyond "beauty full".

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home