Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And the Winners Are....

"Giving liberates the soul of the giver" - Maya Angelou


Short on words because I'm short on breath...been sick since Thursday. Winners, please email me with your shipping addy and I'll send these as soon as I'm vertical. wendy @ wendycook dot com

The winner of My First BOB Books Alphabet is...Gemma!

The winner of My First BOB Books Pre-Reading Skills is....Sibabe64!

Thank you for playing! A big thank you to the creators of BOB Books and to Scholastics for making this giveaway possible and allowing me to spread the love!!!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:18 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

Sorry to hear you are sick Wendy. There seems to be colds and flus going around that have a tendency to linger. Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Lisa R said...

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well.
I wanted to thank you for picking me as the winner of the preschool BOB books. My niece is going to love these books. I hope you feel better soon.
Lisa

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home