Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fairy House & Farewell

Soft moss a downy pillow makes, and green leaves spread a tent,
Where Faerie fold may rest and sleep until their night is spent.
The bluebird sings a lullaby, the firefly gives a light,
The twinkling stars are candles bright, Sleep, Faeries all, Good Night.

~Elizabeth T. Dillingham































































We're officially on holiday! While we're away, two of my prints will be on exhibit (and for sale) at the "Vision of Squam" Exhibition at Artstream Gallery in Rochester, New Hampshire. I'm thrilled to have my work on a wall with so many of my talented friends. Show closes September 30th.













See you when we return on September 8th at which time I'll announce the winners of the Travelin' Tot Two Ginormous Giveaway. Until then, grab your kids and check out Music From a Tree...

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:00 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

We love making fairy houses, too...but Satch's is the most beautiful I think I've ever seen!

12:35 PM  
Blogger jessamyn said...

such beauty you make with that gorgeous soul.

love you both truly.

1:08 AM  
Blogger __ said...

Very sweet! I always loved the feel of moss when I was little. There was a small patch of it on one side of our house that I liked to sit near.

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Goddess Leonie | Goddess Guidebook said...

oh these are incredibly beautiful, lovely wendy!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home