Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mighty Presence

"The feminine is the energy that holds presence, the deeper and slower aspect of ourselves. The feminine looks for relatedness, asking: Where are we alike? How can we connect? Can you see me? What an awesome responsibility. How are we changing the people around us by how we respond to them, or don't?" - Marion Woodman

Monday kicks off the launch of Mighty Girl Art empowerment camp. For the next five mornings I will be holding presence for a handful of radiant girls. I'm nervous, excited and very emotional right now. I will be posting from the Mighty Girl Campsite next week. I will not be writing in this diary, until Monday August 17th because right after the Mighty Tipi comes down, we're heading to the mid-west for a wedding celebration.

Please visit Mighty Girl Art for a bit of joy all next week. I'll be back here soon, sharing my adventures with my beloved mighty boy....

Let the beauty we love be what we do
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground
- Rumi

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:18 AM

12 Comments:

Blogger nina beana said...

i have a strange request- due to my overwhelming pride, i would like a copy of the pictures of you and the tipi (i heart the top two) so i can pin them to my inspiration board. you, my dear, are truly an inspiration.

xx

7:40 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

you see you! print a copy, then go look in the mirror xoxo

7:51 AM  
Blogger Jessica Monte said...

Love Rumi, love the quote, and as always, love your artsy photo work, :-)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ginger Carlson, author said...

wonderful! You have created a truly mighty space for those lucky girls, one that I am sure will become even mightier with their presence in the coming week. What a beautiful addition to the world and the summer. I look forward to hearing about your adventures with them. Love and blessings to you as you guide them through their special week.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Jill said...

Enjoy Wendy!!! I too love the photo of beautiful you in the tipi with all of the wonderful love and intentions you hold and share. I can't wait to hear about your time with the girls, and wish you a wonderful next month in your travels.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Thanks, Jess
Thanks, Ginger
Thanks, Jill

fingers crossed for good weather and much laughter.

xoxo

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DREAMY!!!

wendy you are shining
through and through...

wow oh wow...

xoxoxo
mac

7:27 PM  
Blogger jessamyn said...

i am in deep love with these photos!
and you my dear.
you.
amazing.

thinking of you and these fabulous girls...
sending you all bright bits of juicy goodness.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

thanks jess.
big love right back at ya.
xo

6:08 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

ooooh! may I have a copy of that photo of you for my inspiration board??

GORGEOUS mama!!!

love your heart.

xo

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! how wonderful this looks! off to see your artgirl blog. still crushed becca couldn't be part of it....

8:58 AM  
Anonymous the peaceful peacock said...

where'd you get that mighty tipi? that thing rocks! *j

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home