Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Soft Rain

I look out on my patio after a soft rain.
The birds won't stop singing.
The geraniums are an impossible pink.
I want to swallow them, whole. - Penelope Barnes Thompson

a bit rainy...and so we did a bit of painting.

Some of you asked what we gave Robert for Father's day...

a Satchelicious Sigg
, of course! Satch made a special painting upon which he proudly wrote "Dad" all by himself. I uploaded it and that's was that. My only complaint with the platform is that it doesn't allow you to wrap the image completely around the bottle.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:35 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

How cool is that! I love the Sigg bottle with Satch's artwork. I'll have to check this out to surprise my hubby when his birthday rolls around next month.

Oh, and I just wanted to comment that I love the snippets of poetry that you share here on Mother Rising. These words never fail to inspire me, :-)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

W00t! Personalized Satchelicious Sigg bottle? Life just doesn't GET any better!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home