Monday, June 01, 2009

Four Rides Around the Sun: Explorer of the World

"Mama, I'm FOUR! I'm FOUR! Can I drive the car now?" - Satch

We took the wees to the nature center to look for critters then back to our house to play parachute, blow bubbles and eat cupcakes. Satch said, "this is the best party in the world"...and I thought my heart would explode from joy. Here are some photos from the celebration...

































I should also mention that on the evening of Satchel's birthday there was a rainbow...a birthday gift from the fairies and, he explained, that unicorns live at the end of the rainbow.





















*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:11 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger nina beana said...

happy birthday dear sweet boy. xx

6:37 AM  
Anonymous vickie said...

i got choked up at "this is the best party ever"

fantastic party idea! i LOVE it!

Happy 4th Satch!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous pixie said...

i love that he asked to drive the car!! it reminds me of when he asked about the recycled vase, "DOES IT ROLL?"-all serious-like.
we're so happy for you and your babe, wen.
what a beautiful day!

8:10 PM  
Blogger jenica said...

what a brilliant child.
product of two brilliant loving parents fo shizzle.

xoxo

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, happy happy belated birthday to our favorite four year old ever....

angela

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home