Monday, May 18, 2009

Most Alive Monday: Bear Wisdom

"Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering" - Winnie the Pooh

Been up late working hard on a few projects, but today I'm taking advice from the bear.

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:38 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

What are you working on? Also, I want to learn more about the book software you used to make a book about Satch. I have an idea for a book that i'd like to put together on my own.

Glad you're being productive and giving yourself a rest, :-)

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's quite the wise one, that bear. It's nice to just....be.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home