Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eureka! Uneka! Totally Super Freeka!



The summer season is almost here and things are beginning to get hoppin'! Satch had a party marking the last day of Creative Zone class and I made Dragonfly sugar cookies for the kidlets.

I got the clearance from Satchel's doctor to take him to the Billy Jonas concert to do some "Bangin' and Sangin". He was eagerly awaiting it for nearly a year and I'm relieved that I didn't have to disappoint him.


The location for the picnic performance was moved from the park to the community center due to some pending rain.

Billy was AWESOME! His lyrics are intelligent and his performance was engaging. And frankly, I don't know anyone else who can bang a water bottle and make it sound so darn good! Satchel got his wish...he heard his favorite song, "Old St. Helen".



Billy has a new cd out entitled, "Happy Accidents" and he played a song from the album. It's every bit as fabulous as one would expect. After the show, I bought Satch a red "Bang A Bucket" T-Shirt - his favorite color.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home