Monday, April 06, 2009

Most Alive Monday: Lizard Launcher


I didn't know what all the fuss was about...he insisted that I had to go outside to get the mud pie shovel and wash the mud off of it. He told me that he had an idea and I couldn't see it until he was finished.


Then he demonstrated his Lizard Launcher.


*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:05 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie J. said...

Love the ingenious use of what appear to be Lincoln Logs...bring that boy down to my neck of the woods, we're up to our gizzards in lizards! :)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home