Monday, March 16, 2009

Most Alive Monday: Touch the Sky

-lets touch the sky:
with a to and a fro
(and a here there where) and away we go - e.e. cummings

We took Satch to the "Flying in the Great Hall" event at the National Building Museum. It was fun, but a bit odd. There were two large roped off areas for flying, but for most of the time, they were occupied by grown men flying model planes and the children were scooted out of the area to watch. In short, too much watching and not enough playing, but we made the best of it as usual!

























*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:41 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see that Satch has given over to being a full-time pirate or some such. So many lives in one.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home