Monday, March 09, 2009

Most Alive Monday: Mudluscious

I don't want you just to sit down at the table.
I don't want you just to eat, and be content.
I want you to walk out into the fields...
I want you to fill your hands with the mud, like a blessing. - Mary Oliver





















*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:29 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

What great muddy boots! I have to come over here now and again to remind myself about the glories of things that I consider a huge mess: like mud, snow, leaves, paint, and clay . . . the things that my hubby and daughter love to play with. Thanks for reminding me to have fun with these things too!

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the mud! My Leif has the same "boops". So cute!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home