Monday, March 23, 2009

Most Alive Monday: Happy Spring

"One never has to look far to see the campfires of gentle people" - Garrison Keillor

Last week we toasted marshmallows in the living room, and when I snapped the photo of Robert helping to steady Satchel's stick, I suddenly remembered that this was something that I dreamed of doing with Satch even before he was born (see 9/21/04 entry).














And Friday night was the first community campfire of the season at our local nature center. A sing along and S'mores to mark the first day of Spring!















*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:29 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

I'm ecstatic that Spring is here. By the way I mentioned you in my Spring Fever post. I was so inspired by yours and Satch's mud pies. =)

6:01 PM  
Blogger Cheryn said...

ah the power of thought and manifesting....even if just for smores. mmmmmm!

what "springs" to mind immediately when i think of a most alive moment is a recurring moment...layna's saying to me, "mommy, i just, love you!" there's always the "i just"....and that is, just, juicy, and alive....always.

happy spring!!!!

ps husband and i are celebrating our 4th anniversary today (and the conception of layna!) and just returned from dinner and a movie- "i love you man" what a great movie!!!!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Now and then I have these moments of seeing happen what I pictured would happen. It's few and far between the reality of motherhood, but those moments always stun me and send me staggering along with a smile. Satch is so cute! Miss you!

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was beautiful, wendy, i followed your link to your imaginings of box castles and marshmallow roasting...i kept wanting to edit it though and cross out "morula" and write in Satch...that a thinking, feeling, creative, amazing, beloved human grows out of a "morula" is just stupefying....

hugs - A

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home