Monday, February 09, 2009

Most Alive Monday: What Happens

"Mama, may I drink from this funnel?"

What happens when I say, "See for yourself".

















"Mama, how many cookies may I have?"

What happens when I say, "How many do YOU think you should have?"













(No, I did not let him eat all those cookies)


*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 7:06 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Absolutely adorable! I came here by way of your flickr (my user name is cerebellum there) (after seeing your son's post-it art work posted in comments for keri smith!) and I favorited a few of your photos. I just wanted to introduce myself so that it didn't seem creepy:)

I LOVE the robot costume you made. My 3 year old is obsessed with Robots currently. I can't wait until he wakes up from his nap so I can show him:)

happy monday!


HOLY parentheses!

4:35 PM  
Blogger taisa said...

That cookie shot is the best! And especially funny because it reminds me so much of my little guy- I think he would make similar choices!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home