Monday, February 23, 2009

Most Alive Monday: Frogz

Back in September we learned that Imago Theatre would be performing in our hood in 2009 so we purchased tickets immediately. Friday eve was the big event and we had AWESOME seats. It was an awe inspiring, visual feast! And because I am the luckiest person on earth, I was incorporated into the show to play musical chairs with one of the penguins who then sat upon my lap, much to my son's delight.



*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 5:26 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Oh my goodness, that looks like so much fun!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home