Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blues Harp and Blanket Forts


In the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you...


We played harmonica; built blanket forts; read about bees; made a pretend hive; imagined the salad spinner was a centrifuge for honey; talked about trying to make chocolate truffles again; made play-doh cookies; whined some; ate snacks; had a tantrum; watched a movie; danced; pretended we were cavemen; cooked on a pretend campfire; launched rocket balloons; asked a T-rex to guard the fairy princess; wished it was warmer outside and that mama didn't have a "sore FROTE"...

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:05 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Last night was a rough night, I hardly slept... so reading this today has made me rethink my attitude and my actions. You've inspired me! You have such a positive attitude, I admire it. You've made even the bad part of your day into good, it seems, and have found pleasure in the simple. What a joyful way to live your life! :)

Thank you.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

oh sara, i know those rough nights well. and i don't always respond the way i would like to. when i wrote "we had temper tantrums", i really did mean WE. and a wise woman by the name of karen maezen miller aka momma zen once told me, "if you're tired, be tired". and tired i am most of the time (lol).
much love to you kindred mama,
w

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but "what did you do all day?"

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home