Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vintage Royal



Satch has been feverishly typing "imbuhtayshunz" to tea parties and puppet shows on his vintage Royal Futura.

We're heading out early this morning for a shadow puppet workshop based on a story we love and know by heart, "The Mitten". We've been looking forward to this for months.

Here's some free printable animal masks to make the story come alive.

Thanks, Jan!

Have a good weekend. See you Monday!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:49 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

It was so surprising to see you and Satchel at the Shadow Puppet workshoup; I had forgotten that we had signed up and was excited to notice it again on our calendar. This certainly was a fun activity and one that I hope Annabelle and I will get to recreate on a sheet at home.

Again, it was such a pleasure to get to meet you!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Oh that typewriter...green with envy here...I have been on the hunt for a typewriter. And that puppet workshop looked amazing. The Mitten is also a favorite story of ours so I can only imagine that added to the excitement of the workshop.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Aelinn said...

Thank you for reminding me of one of my happy childhood memories... using my mom's old typewriter was always such a treat! :)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home