Thursday, January 29, 2009

Seeing the Everyday

Satch has given up his afternoon nap which renders the afternoon a bit dramatic. He gets irritable, frustrates easily...well you can imagine. I can no longer read him a book in bed (he's on to me) as he knows it is likely to induce a nap. So, at around 3pm, we head for the sofa to recharge. Satch picks out a movie (he likes the Nick Park stuff) and I pick up this magazine.

Seeing the Everyday is the only magazine I subscribe to. It's Ad free and very inspiring. My husband wanted to know why I felt so passionate about this magazine, why I immediately called our local book store and library. I explained, "it reminds me of when I was a child at a family gathering and everyone was sitting around sharing their stories".

Seeing the Everyday celebrates the family experience by sharing seemingly ordinary moments of extraordinary beauty.

I would like to thank my dear Antje for her gentle reminder to see the everyday and the creators of Seeing the Everyday for adding a bit more beauty to the world.

Have a good weekend everyone. See you Monday.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:38 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Monte said...

Hmmm . . . I'll have to check this magazine out. Where did you find it? Also, I am not looking forward to the possibility of my 2 year old giving up her nap. Oh what will the world be like then?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jessica Monte said...

Hi there again! I just wanted to let you know I tagged you in a bloggy meme over at Green Mamma. When you get a moment, stop on by. =)

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home