Monday, December 15, 2008

Most Alive Monday: Small Talk

"But the sky was bright and he somehow felt he was headed in the right direction." - E.B. White (Stuart Little)

It is often requested that I make Little Mouse talk. So, I don this finger puppet and I enjoy the conversations that unfold...

: Little mouse watch me use dis fermometer.
Little Mouse: What does it do?
Satch: It takes my temperature like dis? (puts in ear)
Little Mouse: you keep cheese in your ear?
Satch: (laughs) No....but I have some're cute little mouse.
Little Mouse: You're cute too, Satch.

Satch: Little mouse, I built a super poop machine with Legos.
Little Mouse: What does it do?
Satch: It picks up poop...and makes poop dominoes!
Little Mouse: Really?
Satch: YES but they can be sticky though.
Little Mouse: I guess they would be.

: I can fix anything you know.
Little Mouse: You can?
Satch: YES because I'm amazing.
Little Mouse: You are amazing!

: Why does Dada say excellent?
Little Mouse: I don't know, why?
Satch: Because he's frustrated and that's so funny because he's supposed to say DAGNABBIT!

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

You may also post photos of your "most alive moments" in my most alive flickr pool! (If you post a photo in pool, be sure
to include your link in the comment)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:33 AM


Anonymous Jill said...

Those are so cute, funny, and Satchelicious!!! Thanks for sharing!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Karen Maezen Miller said...

I must say, from here to eternity, it is pert near impossible to separate a man from his poop.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails