Monday, December 15, 2008

Most Alive Monday: Small Talk


"But the sky was bright and he somehow felt he was headed in the right direction." - E.B. White (Stuart Little)


It is often requested that I make Little Mouse talk. So, I don this finger puppet and I enjoy the conversations that unfold...










Satch
: Little mouse watch me use dis fermometer.
Little Mouse: What does it do?
Satch: It takes my temperature like dis? (puts in ear)
Little Mouse: OH...do you keep cheese in your ear?
Satch: (laughs) No....but I have some wishes...you're cute little mouse.
Little Mouse: You're cute too, Satch.

Satch: Little mouse, I built a super poop machine with Legos.
Little Mouse: What does it do?
Satch: It picks up poop...and makes poop dominoes!
Little Mouse: Really?
Satch: YES but they can be sticky though.
Little Mouse: I guess they would be.

Satch
: I can fix anything you know.
Little Mouse: You can?
Satch: YES because I'm amazing.
Little Mouse: You are amazing!

Satch
: Why does Dada say excellent?
Little Mouse: I don't know, why?
Satch: Because he's frustrated and that's so funny because he's supposed to say DAGNABBIT!

*About Most Alive Monday: I've decided to make at least one "most alive choice" each day and post my favorite each Monday. This, of course, is to motivate me to consciously "live juicy"! I hope you'll join me and share your "most alive moment" in the comments section so we may inspire each other.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Wendy at 6:33 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute, funny, and Satchelicious!!! Thanks for sharing!!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say, from here to eternity, it is pert near impossible to separate a man from his poop.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home